“Daniel’s superior service and knowledge of his field is why we chose him to assist our family with Trust and Will documents.” – Glenn D. of Carlsbad.
Who does the Law Office represent?
We represent a variety of individuals and families at different stages of life. We develop comprehensive and customized estate plans that are right for your family situation:
- Two parent families and single parent families wishing to protect their children and themselves,
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- Gay and lesbian families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships,
- High net worth families seeking strategies to minimize estate and income taxes,
- Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their businesses and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership,
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court system and the probate administration process,
- Family members carrying out the legacy of a loved one through a trust administration,
- Executors, trustees and beneficiaries seeking to resolve conflicts,
- Families and individuals giving to the community.
- Wills and Trusts
- Wills for individuals and married couples.
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Lead and Remainder Trusts
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Nominating a guardian
- Disinheriting children
- Special needs trusts
- Incapacity Documents
- Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- HIPAA Medical Releases
- Marital Documents
- Spousal Property Agreements (Antenuptials)
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements
Call us today to schedule an appointment! (858) 519-8020.